Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sad/Scary/Freaky Story

Caleb is talking to you right now. Like right now. Isn't that almost so awesome!?
Sorry I can't talk about how awesome I am right now.
I....... have a story to tell.
One day a 16 year old boy drove his car into town.
Then he saw Death
[or the grim reaper]
Death beckoned to him.
He drove his car as fast as he could to his grandpa's barn,
After he told his grandpa what had happened he said.
"Let me take the car to the city, Death won't find me there"
After he left to the city, his grandpa went to town to look for Death.
When he found Death he said,
"Why did you scare my grandson? He's too young to die."
Death replied, "I did not expect to see him here because I have an appointment with him. . . in the city."

No comments:

Post a Comment