Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer in a nutshell

Nathan here.

I'm going to tell you all about our summer squeezed into one post.

Our top five things we did this summer, one being the most, is something like this.

1.Video games
2.Eating
3.Reading
4.Stay-cations
5.Swimming

That's for all of us, but mine would be more like this.

1.Reading
2.Video games
3.Eating
4.Swimming
5.Stay-cations

A couple days ago we went to Seven Peaks Water Parks with Aidan, Andrew, Skyler, and Trevor. You may have already seen this on my mom's blog, http://www.thechatwins.blogspot.com/
already, so this is more of a refresher. We also have spent a lot of time looking at another blog which is sort of impossible to describe. It's called http://www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com/. It'll be worth your while, trust me. You'll be laughing your head off.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you put reading at the top of your list, Nathan! That's how I used to spend my summer vacations too when I was your age. :)

    Cake Wrecks is my favorite blog of all time!

    ReplyDelete